High School Girls Team (Grades 9th - 12th)
Hello Signal Mountain Lacrosse families!
We are excited to announce that the 2022 season registration is NOW OPEN! Registration can be completed for our Middle School and High School teams here and will be open through January 31st!
All players, regardless of age, are required to have a USA Lacrosse membership that is valid at least through May 31, 2022 prior to being able to register as you will be required to enter your USL membership number on the registration page. Additionally, players must have this membership prior to practicing since this provides player insurance for games as well as practices. Memberships can be purchased or renewed at the USA Lacrosse website (www.usalacrosse.com) and click on the “JOIN” button at the top of the page.
We look forward to another exciting season of Eagle lacrosse! Please also pass this information along to any other players or families that may be interested.
If you have questions regarding practices please contact Coach Abby Fortner or Kristi Brown.
GroupMe HS QR Code
GroupMe MS QR Code
NEWS & UPDATES
- mouth guard
- lax stick
- cleats (preferred) and tennis shoes on conditioning days
- Practice pennie
- Game jerseys
*Uniforms are provided but returned at the end of the season.
- Be on time, ready to go (15 minutes early)
- Communicate with me
- Have a good attitude/no complaining
- Work hard for everything (work ethic and effort will contribute to playing time)
- Be Prepared (all gear all the time)
- Practice Schedule - see Download 2022 Schedule below for details.
- First week January: Tuesday, Jan. 4 and Thursday Jan. 6 3-4:30
- 2nd week- Jan.11,Tuesday - Jan.13,Thursday 3:15-4:45
- 3rd week- Jan.18,Tuesday - Jan.20,Thursday 3:15-5:15
- 4th week until the end of the season-
- Typical practice: 3:15-5:15 except for game days.
- Location: upper football practice field.
- The girls MUST have an updated/new USA lacrosse membership number good through at least May 31st to come to practice.
- Practices are on the upper football practice field
- Keep your tennis/running shoes in your equipment bag in case weather requires we move indoor
- Mother nature causes our schedule to be ever changing unfortunately. We understand that this is not ideal but all efforts will be made to keep you informed in a timely matter in GroupMe and via the Teamsnap Mobile App.
Game schedule is for HS Varsity games only and is subject to change.
Abby Fortner will update with JV games as she solidifies that schedule.